Costa Rica Dental Prices
Costa Rica Dental Prices Enabled Me To Afford To Get My Smile Back!
The Costa Rica Dental Prices below are in US Dollars.
- Initial consultation with x-rays and treatment plan $50
- Dental Cleaning $50
- 3-D Tomography $150
- Extraction $50
- Composites $50 – $100
- Temporary Crown $50
- Temporary Denture $250
- Root canal $300
- Porcelain fused with metal crown: $450
- Full cast zirconium porcelain crown: $450
- Crown for Bridge $450
- Implant Surgery $900
- Implant Supported Crown $600
- Partial or Full denture: $500
- Attachment for Denture $650
- Porcelain Veneer $400
- Porcelain Inlay/Onlay $350
- Wisdom teeth extraction $100
- Wisdom teeth surgery $200
- Bone graft $350 – $1,500 (depends on size of graft)
- Gum graft – determined at consultation
- Sinus Lift $1,500
- White Smile German Bleaching $350
- Night guard $150
These Costa Rica Dental Prices are based on normal circumstances.
Kurt & Martha Gross
Knoxville, TN USA
865 466-9207 [call or text]
|To make personal contact with us, Email us or text or call direct. We are in the eastern time zone and you are welcome to call between 11:00am and 11:00pm at 865 466-9207 and we will answer your questions about our Costa Rica Dental vacation.|
Remember: Our service includes your own personal, in-country guides – Kurt and Martha in the USA, Ginette for Canada and Charlie and Eduardo in Costa Rica. We are available to you, 24/7 for your added convenience and security. No one else offers this personal concierge service and there is no additional cost for this. This is a personal service that only our dentists offer for those interested in Costa Rica Dental Tourism.
|Feel free to call and ask questions. We will prepare you for a consultation with the Dental Clinic who will be able to help you with a consultation with the dentist.