Costa Rica Dental Prices
Costa Rica Dental Prices Enabled Me To Afford To Get My Smile Back!
The Costa Rica Dental Prices below are in US Dollars.
- Initial consultation with x-rays and treatment plan $50
- Dental Cleaning $50
- 3-D Tomography $150
- Extraction $50
- Composites $50 – $100
- Temporary Crown $50
- Temporary Denture $250
- Root canal $300
- Porcelain fused with metal crown: $450
- Full cast zirconium porcelain crown: $450
- Crown for Bridge $450
- Implant Surgery $900
- Implant Supported Crown $600
- Partial or Full denture: $500
- Attachment for Denture $650
- Porcelain Veneer $400
- Porcelain Inlay/Onlay $350
- Wisdom teeth extraction $100
- Wisdom teeth surgery $200
- Bone graft $350 – $1,500 (depends on size of graft)
- Gum graft – determined at consultation
- Sinus Lift $1,500
- White Smile German Bleaching $350
- Night guard $150
These Costa Rica Dental Prices are based on normal circumstances.
Kurt & Martha Gross
Knoxville, TN USA
865-466-9207 [call or text]
|To make personal contact with us, Email us or text or call direct. We are in the eastern time zone and you are welcome to call between 11am and 11pm at 865-382-3010 and we will answer your questions about our Costa Rica Dental vacation.|
Remember: Our service includes your own personal, in-country guides – Kurt and Martha in the USA, Ginette for Canada and Charlie and Eduardo in Costa Rica. We are available to you, 24/7 for your added convenience and security. No one else offers this personal concierge service and there is no additional cost for this. This is a personal service that only our dentists offer for those interested in Costa Rica Dental Tourism.
|Feel free to call and ask questions. We will prepare you for a consultation with the Dental Facilitator who will be able to setup a consultation with the dentist.
- Kurt & Martha Gross
- Knoxville, TN USA
- Skype: kurt.ray